Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Its been A Long Time...

Hello friends!! The month of May was a very busy month for me. My mothers birthday was at the beginning of the month, and then the memory of my grandmother, who passed away in May 38 years ago. I always find myself thinking about her. I rememer visiting her in the hospital everyday when I was 17. My birthday is also in the later part of May, and then my son in law's birthday is two days after mine. And then his mother's is the friday before mine! There were a lot of birthday celebrations in the month of May.

I have been busy finishing my side garden. I put Hydrangeas, Hostas, Salvia Black & Blue, and Star Jasmine to climb on the wall and fence. Since they're newly planted I have to water everyday. I also water all fruit trees, which is about ten, every monday for at least 30 minutes. A good deep root watering! Also I have to water my vegetable garden everyday too. I have already gotten tomatoes, peppers, radishes, lettuce, cilantro, blackberries, and blueberries. I made the pathway with pea gravel. OoOo it feels good when I walk on it. Here are the before and after pictures.

Before

After

My next big project is getting my creativity room organized. As you can see.....
So these are just a few things I found at garage sells and estate sells.





Here is a picture of a lilly.
Salvia Black & Blue and Lantana.
I figured I should blog and let you all know that Im still out here! Take care....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....I hope you enjoyed your visit and I enjoy your comments........