Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lace and Jammies!

Ahh!! The weather here in North Texas has been beautiful, clear skies, bright sunshine, and a nice cool breeze. Almost Spring like??? Which reminds me of spring flowers, especially pastel colored Irises and Tulips. So this week I found some pastel colored items. Like this bowl of autihentic Madye slippers.

Three or more of an item makes a collection. Well....I found these three beautiful vintage bed jackets. I think I will start collecting these, they're so cute!!!
Also, I found some beautiful lace collars...here are just a few of them. Modeled by my beautiful girls.
Im going to incorporate these collars onto a slip dress, and here is a dress that I am working on.

And last but not least,I found these beautiflu lamps!! I just need to find or make some lamp shades. I saw this beautiful lamp shade, that almost looked like a parasole on Lisa's blog, Tarnished and Tattered. I've gotta find out where that picture came from any ideas??



Sorry this blog is so short, but I have a lot of things that I have been working on. As always give me lots of feedback and let me know what you think!! See ya next week!!






1 comment:

  1. Love the way your blog looks Audrey, I found that picture on Country Living online. They have a place on thier site that is all images. Just copy & paste them. It's a great source for posting pictures on your blog. I think Victoria has them too. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by....I hope you enjoyed your visit and I enjoy your comments........