Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow day!





































Add Image





Hello all! So we got our second snow fall of the year and it was so beautiful! I remember Christmas eve it snowed and it was just perfect for the holiday season. It truly was a white christmas! I really love when it snows in Texas because it reminds me of home. I am originally from from Ft. Wayne, IN., I moved to Texas in the 80's.




Above are some photos of the my house and yard covered in the blanket of snow! That handsome young man in the fur coat is my son David! We got to take him out and have some fun. He loves wearing his warm fur coats anytime he can!























1 comment:

  1. Looks like a winter wonderland..just gorgeous! I think your son looks like he is just lovin all that pretty snow :) Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's weekend with your true loves :) Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by....I hope you enjoyed your visit and I enjoy your comments........